Monday, August 2, 2010

ur birthday

hi ah dae dae... 2th august is ur birthday. Happy birthday to u. How are u?... How i wish u can talk to me.. Yup the old u... :)

Do u know the current u have start ignoring me. No sms from u anymore. Maybe u are celebrating with ur current bf bah..
How time passes... I am no more in ur heart. U noe i am sad that this can happen..
Do u know the current u is now having financial difficulty. I have tried my very best to help u especially now in my critical time.
Dae u dont appreciate it. Not even a little.
i just want to help u. The money to be honest, u can keep it.
Uncondition love or pure stupidity ? Ha.. Who is there to judge? e whole world may say i am stupid.
But I guess that is becos they never have the feeling of what i got for u ... I just hope one day the current u will remember the feeling we once have...

No comments:

Post a Comment