Hi the dae...
I have been worrying u..
but the current u is too stuborn..
baby hubby dae said (12:22 AM):
As a friend, if she thinks am one of her friend she should be sharing her problem with me..
but now.. she treats me like a someone .... i mean like a fool.
baby hubby dae said (12:23 AM):
msn me abt her finance woe.. but no reason.
as a friend I have to ask...
but she tot I am worry abt money...
baby hubby dae said (12:24 AM):
I cant even explain myself out...
baby hubby dae said (12:25 AM):
I cant event tell her that I will take a loan for her..
but she thinks am nobody and she can cope without me.
baby hubby dae said (12:26 AM):
I dun want anything from her....
Just want her to be safe and happy...
But she thinks I am trying to get near her cos I cant forget the past
baby hubby dae said (12:27 AM):
She has no more feeling and I can accept that...
but she treated me less than a friend...
baby hubby dae said (12:28 AM):
I think thats a bit too much...
dae... I so much hope that she is u...
den at least I noe...
where and how i can help...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment